David Leathers Jr. My Friend the American Idol


If you haven't already heard, David Leathers Jr. from Fayetteville North Carolina is a contestant on American Idol, yes I am so happy because David (DJ) is my friend and also duet partner.  We met at the local Fox50 Idol competition, and we both placed in the top 20.  After the competition, we decided to go audition for the National American Idol competition together (well our parents did).  We auditioned in front of the preliminary judges together, although they didn't take me (yes that's me crying on the episodes), they said they liked DJ's "swag", after that had we a musical connection ever since, and we started doing duets together.  Check out DJ's Amazing American Idol Audition.  If you like him please become a fan at davidleathersjr.com

.http://youtu.be/MY887ZdIB5M