Rihanna's Diamonds is The Hottest Song Ever

Okay, this song is one of my favorite Rihanna songs.  Rihanna, really feels this song, and for me has so much meaning.   I can feel this song in my soul.  I can be talking about my relationship with my boyfriend, and if you remove some parts, you can apply it to your best friend, dog, or even a teddy bear.  This song can take on many feels and have different meanings for everyone.  Some people have said that Rihanna is singing this song to Chris Brown as she refers to him as a shining star (after all he is a superstar) in the sky.  Okay it does sound believable, but Rihanna didn't write the song.  Sia did.  So that theory gets thrown out the door.  Nonetheless, Diamonds is a far cry from Rihanna's usual uptempo songs, and she nails it.  I love it so much, that I decided to cover it...  I hope you enjoy.


  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR3sic8kwu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>




Here is Rihanna's Version:


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kOGBIbqXwYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>