Is this Best National Anthem Performance?

People often tell me that this performance is the best National Anthem that they have ever heard. Wow, I can't imagine that is even true. Yes, I have heard the Whitney Houston version (that is my personal favorite) but I'll let you decide. I was 15 when I performed this at North Carolina Central University(NCCU). There are 3 things significant about this performance: I performed in front of a very hostile crowd (just kidding) but Central is notorious for their ability to tell performers how they feel, This was the single most important game of the season at Central, they played their all time rival North Carolina A&T State University (NCA&T), and finally this performance was my first ever live solo performance and it was in front of 4000 people. The funniest part is, when i initially walked out onto the court, I thought I didn't need one. My mother said, she honestly believes that I didn't need one. Okay so Let me know what you think. Is this one of the best National Anthem Performances? Okay, now I am a kid, so no polital statements about how the forefathers intended for the National Anthem to be sung. Now that I think about it, how does anyone know for sure? Any way, thank you sooooo much for watching (and don't forget to turn off the mediaplayer before you watch :), and if you want to see more of my videos check me out at: http://www.youtube.com/user/JustCamille4U?feature=watch