Alicia Keys Feat. Nicki Minaj - Girl on Fire (Inferno Version) Cover and Review

As vocal artists we evaluate songs a little differently than the listening public. Many artists who have "trained" ears listen to songs from a more techinical perspective. Don't get me wrong the listening public is probably best qualified to say if a song is a hit or not, but a trained ear can tell you all the "mechnical" stuff. So from an artist's perpective, I say that "Girl on Fire" (Inferno version) is a masterpiece. It is probably one of the most difficult songs to cover right now. I have observed the various covers and very very few seem able to deliver the chorus with the power and intensity that Alicia has delivered, and lets not discuss the Nicki Minaj Raps. I think "Girl on Fire" is a defining moment not only for Alicia Keys comeback, but I believe that Alicia has set the bar for pop music. No longer will "safe" songs be the standard. So I am excited to see how the music industry responds. Oh by the way, I did cover this song, and it no doubt is the most difficult song I have ever covered. Thank you Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj for allowing me to push myself. My Version: The Original Version: